I am about to start my 100DaysOfCode challenge in Python.
I am assuming everyone is familiar with the concept, but if you want to know more here’s some reading/listening material:
- Join the #100DaysOfCode by Alexander Kallaway
- The unlikely history of the #100DaysOfCode Challenge, and why you should try it for 2018 by Quincy Larson
- Episode #140: Level up your Python with #100DaysOfCode challenge on Talk Python To Me podcast.
I will be following the course “#100DaysOfCode in Python” by Michael Kennedy, Bob Belderbos and Julian Sequeira.
Try is my pre-flight checklist:
- ✓ setup a dedicated python3 environment on my DigitalOcean development droplet
- clone the course GitHub repository
- ✓ tune on an online radio to help focus (either SomFM: Groove Salad or Radio Swiss Classic)
- ✓ undust my website (last post is dated 2015!) and my twitter account
(mostly a reminder to myself)